zplacehead1

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mixbook.com Flat Card Review

Photobucket
Photobucket


I love having parties for the kids, for any reason. However, my son's birthday is coming up, and I had to opportunity to review Mixbook.com's 5X7 flat photo cards. I naturally went straight to the invitation page. My son, Zach, is on a mission to have a pirate party. I was so delighted when I saw there were 2 pirate designs in their invitations. We were having trouble finding an invite that would match his party theme. Both designs were very cute. Zach picked the Pirate Bash style. The other is called High Seas Soiree. Both designs are printed on both sides, I found that to be nice, on one side I put all the party information, the other side was pre-made with a frame, he chose a cute picture, and we put the RSVP information on the back, which is how it was laid out to begin with.



I have to say the process of designing the card is very easy! You can modify the design pretty much any way you like. You can even go into another design and choose graphics from that card. Of course you have to have that design in your projects, which was fine because I had selected each one to show my son, but he really wanted to add the pirate ship from High Seas to Pirate Bash...Mixbook.com had that covered!

Mixbook.com offers many different products. They offer amazing photo books for a bunch of occasions as well as just everyday photo albums. Several other products are:
Wedding Invitations
Bridal Shower Invitations
Save The Date Cards
Wedding Thank You Cards
Birthday Party Invitations
Rehearsal Dinner Invitations
Engagement Party Invitations
Engagement Announcements
Photo Birth Announcements
Christmas Cards

I definitely recommend Mixbook.com to anyone looking for a special photo book or card. The invitations I received are beautiful. Not to mention that made my son's day when they arrived, he can't wait to hand them out at school and mail them in a week or so.

You can also fin Mixbook.com on Facebook and Twitter!

**Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg