zplacehead1

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Walk to CURE Psoriasis for the National Psoriasis Foundation

Photobucket


Hello to all of my readers! I am thinking of doing a walk for Psoriasis. This is the first walk that charity/organization has sent me an invitation to in a long time. When I used to have my good jobs, I donated to tons and tons of charities/good causes. National Psoriasis Foundation was one of those non-profit organizations I used to help out. Since I went to medical school, those mainly are the places I donated to. However, since I stay at home with the kids for their home school/therapies, there just isn't enough money for me to do my favorite good deeds!

I received an invitation to the Walk To CURE Psoriasis to the event in Pittsburgh, PA at Schenley Park on October 1, 2011 at 9AM. They do ask however that each registrant have at least $100 in donations if possible. I would love to do this walk and donate, however I can not donate the whole $100 myself. I am asking you, my readers if you would like to help sponsor my walk. I am also taking local donations from people in my town! You can securely donate through Paypal Below.







If I don't reach the $100 goal to register, I will refund all money + the fee you were charges if you used a credit card! I am hoping for way more than the $100. I also want to thank everyone in advance for your generosity! Hopefully, I will get more invitations for these types of events and I will be able to contribute this way since I can not afford to just donate anymore.


No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg