zplacehead1

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rizzoli & Isles Season 2 is on DVD - Order your copy NOW!

Photobucket


Jane's old nemesis, serial killer Charles Hoyt, just won't seem to go away. After a young man is killed in a jail bathroom, Hoyt claims to have clues about the murder just a day before his release. Hoyt continuously taunts Jane and in this episode, the relationship is finally put to rest. Have you ever experiences a past relationship with someone that you wanted to bring to a close but it just kept creeping back?

Honestly, I can not relate to having a relationship with a serial killer. I grew up in a small town, actually the smallest city in the U.S.A. Parker, PA (you can look it up). I could not imagine having to deal with these situations that Hoyt has put Jane through. The only real situations this brings to my mind are my children's fathers. I have gone over some of the issues through my blogging with my readers, with wonderful words of encouragement and comments! I hate having to deal with them, they have nothing to do with my children (by their own accord) and only interact with me to make me miserable, it has nothing to actually do with my kiddos. I mean, my son's dad has been gone since 2007, however, he tries to take me through the ringer over financials and so on. My daughter's father has only seen her possibly 6 times since she was born in 2008. He only taunts me through domestics and on the internet...however, I could honestly care less. I know these relationships will not end until my children are adults, and I am sure even after that I will have to at some point come in contact with them over my kids. I believe that as long as I am doing what I am supposed to do for them and letting their fathers know, I have done my part.

I never trash talk their dads, I want them to grow up and make up their own mind about what kind of person they are. I have my own opinions, but it is up to Zachary and Nevaeh to come to their own conclusion. I try my best to let them know what is going on with the kids as much as possible. I let Nevaeh's dad know about her progress through therapy and school so on, but he has blatantly told me he does not care as he is not there for any of it, same for my son's eye problems, however his dad only asks how much does this cost me...Real winners, I know... I can relate to the bitterness that Jane has for Hoyt and the utter hurt from the past, even though my relation is only to emotion. I despise having to deal with these people. It makes me even more angry that they feel they can hurt me, and they know my children are my world. That is the best and the easiest way to get at me, heart and soul. I find the irony that Jane shoots Hoyt in the hands as he had pinned her with scalpels through hers, as my children's fathers run metaphoric daggers through my heart over my kids. It is like Hoyt knows he has that connection to Jane and through narcissism can get at her inner core. Just as in my situation.

On a higher note :)
Here is a humorous clip for your enjoyment!



Order your Rizzoli & Isles Season 2 on DVD at: http://bit.ly/ISlEkF

Don't forget to watch the season premiere June 5th @ 9/8c on TNT!

seasonpremiereri


**Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Rizzoli & Isles Season Two on DVD.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg