zplacehead1

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Psi Bands: Drug-Free Wrist Bands for the Relief of Nasuea - Review

Photobucket


Psi Bands are a drug free bracelet that give relief for nausea through acupressure due to morning sickness (pregnancy), motion sickness/ travel, chemotherapy, and anesthesia. When I received the opportunity to review these wonderful bracelets I was happy to try them. Both of my children have different special needs. This requires so many appointments and therapies. That being said, I spend an outrageous amount of time driving, which is usually alright, but it is the anxiety of bad drivers and always rushing to stay on schedule, I get nauseous very easily through all the different trips. I think just being in the car for so long does it too. Now, the kids on the other hand, they usually sleep. I have used this on my son who is 6 (almost 7), because when we go to eye appointments, really long appointments for his depth perception, by the time we leave, he feels sick after all the testing, eye dilating, and so on and so fourth. These Psi Bands have been a blessing! Both appointments this month were great! We didn't have to stop at all on the way home either time. I did not really see an age requirement on the warnings and his pediatrician said to go a head and try it out. Please check with your child's doctor before you try them out. I received a 2 pack for review so it worked out great, he can have one and so can I.

I really wish I would have had this product when I was pregnant with both of my children. I am not currently planning on conceiving at this time, but if we decide to have a child together, this will be excellent. I had the most awful morning sickness with both pregnancies. There were days that I had to either call off completely, or leave early, it was horrible. I would say that if you experience nausea for any of the reasons listed above, give the Psi Band a try! These bands are adjustable, reusable, and stylish. Check them out on the Psi Bands Website or at the following retailers, please click the picture to be taken to the Psi Band Retailer (store and online) page!

Photobucket


**Disclosure: I received a product to review as a member of the Living Your Moment {http://livingyourmoment.com} review team. All opinions are mine and mine alone. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg