**The advantages of SodaStream's Home Carbonation System include:
- Convenience: No need to carry heavy bottles from the store. The SodaStream system is simple to use and requires no batteries or electricity.
- Environmentally-Friendly: SodaStream is an "Active Green" solution that minimizes the huge eco-footprint caused by the manufacture, transport and waste of plastic bottles.
- Variety: SodaStream offers over 100 flavors to suit everyone’s taste. Regular, diet, natural, fruity flavors, ice tea, energy drinks, sport drinks, tonic and many more.
- Space Saver: No need to store bottles of beverages or empty bottles for recycling in your home.
- Personalization: Make drinks just the way you love them… more bubbles, less bubbles, sweeter or lighter, even create your own flavor!
- Family Fun: The system is quick and easy to use. It's fun for everyone and kids just love it!
- Value for Money: Great savings compared to pre-packed carbonated water and beverages.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: SodaStream drinks makers are of extremely high quality and include a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
The SodaStream syrups have a significantly fewer amount of calories, sugar, and carbs. You have to make sure your water is VERY cold before using the SodaStream. I stored a bottle of cold water in the fridge for a couple of hours and the soda tasted much more comparable to name brands. If the water isn't cold enough, I noticed the soda tended to go flat.
The SodaStream is also cost effective. You can shop on their Web site or at various retailers around the world (JCPenney, Target, Staples, Sears, and more). Every 10th soda mix you buy is FREE and each bottle of mix contains the equivalent of 33 cans of soda. These can be purchased for as low as $4.99. A 24-pack of soda cans here in Indiana costs around $6.99 ON SALE, so the SodaStream is extremely cost effective.
Will the SodaStream replace my Mountain Dew? Probably not, but it is a great "filler" or alternative to drinking an excessive amount of Mountain Dew. Plus I feel more comfortable letting my kids drink from it, because neither of them are allowed to have soda at this point in their lives due to the high sugar content. I can reduce my carbon footprint a bit with this nifty little machine too!
One lucky reader will receive a:
Fountain Jet Soda Lover's Start-Up Kit ($99.95)
Fountain Jet – winner’s choice of color (black/silver, red/silver or white)
1 carbonating bottle, reusable for up to 3 years
Reusable carbonator to fizz up to 60L of soda
Variety 6-pack of popular sample-size flavors
3 full-sized flavors of the winner’s choice
Enter on the Rafflecopter below! Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure:This giveaway is open to the U.S. only. Winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen. The giveaway begins July 24 at 12:01a.m. and ends July 31 at 11:59p.m. Kara's Deals and Steals was given a SodaStream product to try and review. I am not responsible for shipment of the prize. I will report the winner's information to the sponsor. All opinions are 100% mine.
**Z's Place Disclosure: I was included in this giveaway as an entry option. No products or compensation were received. All opinions are my own.