zplacehead1

Friday, September 14, 2012

Box Tops For Education - Help Your School!

Photobucket


I absolutely love the Box Tops For Education (BTFE) program. I think it is wonderful that just by taking a few seconds out of my day, clipping these little things out, my son't school gets money to buy things.

There are lot of way to earn, you can complete online activities, shop online and earn, they hold sweepstakes all the time to win for your school, and you can physically clip them and send them in. These "box tops" are on a variety of different products. Ours are mostly from cereals, pizza, household products (tissues, baggies, toilet paper etc...), and side dish items for lunch and dinner.

You can sign up for an account at http://www.btfe.com and keep track of your school's progress of the amount earned. I always encourage other families to turn these in, and even my family members who have no kids in school or at all, still save them for me and I clip them out.

Photobucket

Right now there is a sweepstakes until October 15, 2012, the Apple Cinnamon Chex Instant Win Game. You can sin up to 50,000 box tops for your school! I won 5, which may not seem like a lot, but if a whole bunch of us earn 5 it makes a big difference!

**Disclosure: This post is for informational purposes only. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own.

signature

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg