zplacehead1

Friday, November 09, 2012

Earn Online with ZoomBucks!



There are tons of sites to earn cash, gift cards, and other prizes while online. I have shared a couple with you all before, but wanted to add ZoomBucks.

This site is just like other online earning sites as you earn to complete offers, search, and watch videos. This is another site I have added to my daily routine of searches and offers to earn Amazon Money! A lot of you have seen my posts for the things I have purchased from Amazon.com and paid nothing for it. This is how I do it, I earn the point, bucks, etc... on these sites then redeem them for Amazon Money I call it. I am updating my Earn Online tab at the top of the page but there are some sites in there I have highlighted where I earn these prizes. If you decide to join, please use the links I have provided so I get referral credit. Then you refer your friends with your personal link and you will get referral credit and so on! These sites are amazing!

I have only claimed one reward through them, but I always forget to use this one. I am pretty sure it did not take very long to earn the points for the gift card I received, and I got is pretty quickly after I redeemed it.

**I have claimed many rewards since the composition of this post! Join Zoombucks NOW and earn with me!

**Disclosure: This post is for informational purposes only. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own.

signature

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg