zplacehead1

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Purex Complete with Zout Laundry Detergent Review

Photobucket


I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Purex laundry detergent! I love the Softener Crystals! And now they have made me fall in love with Purex Complete with Zout. I must say the laundry soap itself smelled so good when I first opened it my kids were even sniffing it (lol). We did our laundry last Sunday with the new Purex Complete with Zout and you can still smell the scent all through out the house! Whenever you open the closet with the bathroom towels in it, you get that great smell coming from with in the closet. Same with opening the drawers on the dresser and door to all of our closets. Not only is the smell amazing and long lasting, this stuff got Ravioli sauce out of my kiddos clothing, I have never gotten it out before! I was shocked when I pulled a beautiful pink outfit my daughter just got out and it was stained with the good old Chef Boyardee, and poof GONE!

Here's how it works:
Photobucket
Photobucket


Purex Complete with Zout comes in 2 fragrances, Fresh Morning Burst and Free & Clear.
Photobucket


Purex Complete with Zout can be used in Traditional Washers, and High Efficiency (HE) Washers!
Photobucket


In closing, I will be purchasing the new Purex Complete with Zout for a long time. I absolutely love the entire Purex Family, everything new that has come out just gets better and better!

Photobucket


**Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Purex Complete with Zout Fresh Morning Burst fro review purposes. I have given my honest opinions about this product. No other compensation was received.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg