zplacehead1

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Great Ideas for Memorial Day!

Photobucket



I love interacting with my kiddos, working with crafts, work sheets, and just learning. I am sure they are not aware of it yet, but everything we do has an educational purpose. They love holidays because that means more crafts and time with mom having a blast.

I found a few websites I would love to share with you for great free fun for you and the kiddos!

Apples 4 The Teacher has a million wonderful activities for everything, not just Memorial Day!

Enchanted Learning is another place that has many activities. Memorial day can be found here.

I found a couple nice ideas here at the Purple Trail! Also, at Family Education.

Had I thought about it more, I know of a ton of party supply stores to get your decorations at also...darn it, our power was of all day yesterday, Friday, and I was so super busy this month with the kiddos 2, 4, & 6 month evals and follow ups, it was really tough. Plus there was the blogger blowout and losing my posts and entries to giveaways. At any rate, I hope you all find something fun for the kiddos. Have a great - SAFE holiday!

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg