PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES sails into theatres everywhere on May 20th! Here is a brief synopsis of the fourth Pirates adventure:
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Rob Marshall, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” captures the fun, adventure and humor that ignited the hit franchise—this time in Disney Digital 3D™. Johnny Depp returns to his iconic role of Captain Jack Sparrow in an action-packed adventure. Crossing paths with the enigmatic Angelica (Penélope Cruz), he’s not sure if it’s love—or if she’s a ruthless con artist who’s using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. When she forces him aboard the “Queen Anne’s Revenge,” the ship of the legendary pirate Blackbeard (Ian McShane), Jack finds himself on an unexpected adventure in which he doesn’t know whom to fear more: Blackbeard or Angelica, with whom he shares a mysterious past. The international cast includes franchise vets Geoffrey Rush as the vengeful Captain Hector Barbossa and Kevin R. McNally as Captain Jack’s longtime comrade Joshamee Gibbs, plus Sam Claflin as a stalwart missionary and Astrid Bergès-Frisbey as a mysterious mermaid.
one lucky reader will win a Pirates of the Caribbean prize pack from Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES T-Shirt in adult sizes of S, M, L, XL
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES bandana in black
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES temporary tattoo (2 per winner)
1. Follow Z's Space on Google Friend Connect (Right Side Bar)
2. Like Pirates of the Caribbean on Facebook.
1. Follow Z's Space Reviews on Twitter. (Leave username)
2. Follow Disney Pictures on Twitter. (Leave username)
3. Like Z's Space Reviews on Facebook.
4. Subscribe to RSS or E-mails. (On left side bar)
5. Tweet this giveaway, use the Share on Twitter Button below (Leave URL to Tweet)
#Win a Pirates of the Caribbean Prize Pack on @ZsSpace from @DisneyPictures! 5/30/11 (US & CA) http://bit.ly/mgyC3X
6. Share this on Facebook (you may use the share on Facebook button at the bottom of the post).
7. Grab my button and put it on your blog (left side bar) (+5 Entries)
**Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation or products for this post/giveaway. The people at Disney have very kindly provided the giveaway pack for one of my readers.