zplacehead1

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Dragons of Chiril By: Donita K. Paul

Photobucket


The Dragons of Chiril is the first book in a second dragon series by Donita Paul. This new series, however, takes place before the other series. This book is actually the same at another book by Donita Paul titled: "The Vanishing Sculptor".

This book is based about a girl named Tipper who tries to manage her household after her father, a great sculptor, disappears. She maintains some financial stability through selling off her fathers art. He reappears with 2 other men in search of 3 sculptures that Tipper has sold years earlier. This strange set of acquaintances set off to recover the sculptures.

This book is a great read, and kept me interested until the end. There were a few parts I got lost in, but as I thought of the story after ward, it made sense. One of those after thoughts I guess. I would recommend this book to anyone who like the Sci-Fi/Fantasy genre. I think I might also pick up the other dragon series by Donita too!

**Disclosure: I received a review copy of The Dragons of Chiril by: Donita K. Paul from Water Brook Multnomah Publishing. I have given my honest opinion of this book. No other compensation was received.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is an awesome author so I am sure this book is great too!

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg