zplacehead1

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Take Over Tuesday Hop ~ Facebook Edition

Welcome to Take Over Tuesday, a Facebook and Twitter hop, hosted by Closer to Lucy, The Thrifty Things,  Have Sippy Will Travel, and  3 Princes and a Princess 2. Each week we will have either a Twitter or Facebook Hop. This week, it's Facebook






Our spotlight is one of my favs! She's one of those bloggers that ya just in generally like them as a person. Reviews, Giveaways and a lil piece of Z in every post :) I'm talking about Z' Space Reviews! 




Follow her blog, like her on Facebook, or tweet on Twitter





I am a pre-med student turned stay at home mom to two wonderful children
with special needs.    I gave up my medical doctorate to take on the adventures
of parenting when I was pregnant with my son.  I had returned to the medical
community and then I found out I was having my daughter 3 years into my stint at
a local hospital.   Shortly after, I met my wonderful fiancee, who is an amazing
father to my children.   I have always been an opinionated person, I love
filling out surveys for new products and ideas.  I thought I could put that
enthusiasm into use on a blog, which is me time, hence Z's Space -
Reviews.
A few little things just about me, I love anything Blue!  I love
Investigation Discovery and anything educational. I am addicted to sweepstakes
and blog giveaways! You can join me if you like or even just to chat, I love
being sociable!



Now leave your Facebook link in the linky and follow the hostesses. We will follow you back. 




Follow as many people as you like and leave a comment on their page to let them know you are a fan. Remember, following back is appreciated! 


get the InLinkz code


I am super excited to included in the HOP! Link up everyone and have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg