zplacehead1

Friday, January 06, 2012

My Family Finished Taking The LISTERINE® “Oral Care Challenge”

Photobucket


I am super late on posting this (first post was 12/1/11 and second was supposed to be done the day my mom went to the ER), however, I will say my kids really enjoyed taking this challenge. This really became a challenge when my mom became ill and was transported from a local hospital to a larger hospital about 2 hours away from her home. My kids had to stay with some family members of mine, since they really couldn't be at the hospital since my mom was admitted to the Cardiac Care Unit, then she underwent a triple bi-pass, then was in the ICU in the heart ward, then transferred to the rehabilitation unit of the heart ward, then finally made it home on January 3rd. Phewwww!

I did find it absolutely amazing that my cousin, who had kept the kids, told me my children insisted on the brushing twice daily while she had them. Her children even joined in, she has 2 older ones (they are 10 & 7) and a one year old. I had packed the kids' tooth brushes, Zach had Batman, and Nevaeh had Barbie, as well as their matching mouth washes. Now, you know when you get kids together, they love to share and compare their things. I will say I was told the matching items were a hit, and she would be purchasing her 2 matching products as well. My kids were so angry that I forgot their flossers, however, my cousin had regular floss and that was just not right, as my son told her. Kids, I will tell ya! I am super happy with the fun the matching products brought to our hygiene routine, as well as the amazing benefits.

Check out Listerine.com for more information on products and you can find savings too! Then head over to Listerinekids.com for more information on children's dental health, plus have the kids play a super fun game Mission Magnetizer!

**Disclosure: I was provided a "Oral Care Challenge" Kit to facilitate this post. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg