zplacehead1

Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Chronicle Review



I am always looking for great new ideas and products for you all. This is a great and thoughtful gift for anyone. The Birthday Chronicle is loaded with information on the history of that date in time. Here is a small snap shot of mine.

Photobucket


I was super excited to see the main headlines from the day and year I was born. I also searched them to read up on them, that is just something I like to do, I will research forever if you let me! Because I Tried It was gracious enough to send me a personalized Chronicle for both of my parents also. My mom's birthday is coming in March, so I am having it printed poster sized and framing it for her. I will do the same with my dad's, but his birthday isn't until next January. Strange thing in my family, myself, my brother, and my dad are all in January, mom is in March, makes her mothers ring we got her look a little funny, all garnet and one aquamarine. I showed the PDF to my dad for my mom and he loved it, we are all kind of history buffs, as they say the leaf doesn't fall far from the tree...

As an avid viewer of the History Channel, Discovery Channel, and so on, this is something I can appreciate for years to come. This is an affordable gift as well, the cost of an emailed PDF is only $2! You also have the option of adding a sentiment line and emailed for $3, having it printed and mailed for only $6, then the best deal yet: a framed stationary print with sentiment line for only $20. Frames now a days are so expensive. We just had some portraits taken and a nice simple wooden black frame was $6.87 at Walmart! I think to have it printed, framed and shipped for only $20 is a steal!

Another awesome thing about Because I Tried It, they offer so many more affordable gifts and personalized items. Some of the items I loved the most were the Anniversary Almanac, Last Name Almanac, N is for Name, and my FAVORITE - since my name is so different - The origin or meaning of your first name?

I find it hard to find the truth about my name, since I have the story on how I got it, but all the origins are different on many name sites, I will just stay a mystery I guess ;)

Head over and check out all the wonderful products at Because I Tried It, as I have only mentioned a few. All of the previews for these items look great. The price is absolutely amazing for a nice, thoughtful, and personalized gift.

**Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg