zplacehead1

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Caldwell's DeadShot FieldPod - Perfect for Predator Hunting‏

Photobucket


As I have said before, I love hunting. I have not recently got to go out however, but I am super stoked about getting ready for this coming season! I am going darn it! I love getting the latest details on the coolest stuff out so I can make this trip totally awesome. I not only LOVE Caldwell products because it bears my last name, but because I love the quality and durability of their products.

Caldwell's DeadShot FieldPod

Achieve benchrest accuracy when it counts most - in the field. Caldwell is known for producing rock solid shooting rests; the FieldPod is a highly portable Hunting Rest that allows you to bring that same stability along on the hunt. Its innovative design and versatility make it perfect for a variety of hunting applications.

I know I have some hunters for readers, so I love sharing this information with you all.

**Disclosure: No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own. This post is intended for informational purposes only.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg