zplacehead1

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day and Z's Space Kitchen - Pink Chocolate Chip Pancakes!



I wanted to tell everyone Happy Valentine's Day! And share a simple recipe from our cute breakfast this morning! As I have said in my other recipe post, I basically use the simple ingredients to make awesome meals. I rarely measure anything because it is usually home made, or follow instructions and add my own twists!

Photobucket


Pink Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Photobucket


Basically, I made a batch of Bisquick according to the directions on the box. I added pink food coloring until it was the color I wanted, then I added a handful of mini chocolate chips. I cooked them according to the directions on the Bisquick, except I added a little butter to the pan so the chocolate chips would not stick to it. The kiddos love it this morning!

Photobucket


**Disclosure: No compensation was received for this post. This post is intended for information purposes only. Brands mentioned are the ones actually used, however, they did NOT sponsor this post.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg