zplacehead1

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm Ready For Target Shooting! Darkotic Targets Look Awesome!

Photobucket


I have an order in for a few different types of these. I can't wait to try them out. Since target shooting is my "me time" I can't wait to get out there and hit some zombies, lol. There is a big controversy over the Zombie themes on TV and movies, however, if you don't think your kids should watch it or see those types of things, then don't expose them to it. My daughter loves the Halloween zombies, but I would never let her watch like Walking Dead or something. I am totally up for getting some of these for a fun target practice, actually stoked. I mean, it's not like I take the kids out shooting, so I see no real problem with the Zombie/creepy animal theme. Kind of makes it a little adventure! Check out this funny video, viewer discretion advised.



**Disclosure: This post is for informational purposes only. No compensation was recedived. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

liquidskyy said...

We got the Zombie Rat ones for Skyler to shoot with his BB gun! I think Daddy will be wanting to use them too! LOL

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg