zplacehead1

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Updates & yet again a new blog layout...

newsupdates


Ok so, a few months ago I changed the layout and updated all the graphics on the site. However, I am very new to the XML coding and templates and am having trouble accessing the page elements that need to be personalized. I am going back to a more simple layout and it will actually take less time to load which is a WIN!

For all my localites out there, I am in the process of updating the Local blog I had created a while ago, but I had so much going on that I was just incorporating most os the local posts here in Z's Place. I will still post these on the Facebook page, but it will be through the actual Local Blog. That way I keep the newsletter for Z's Place at a minimum and those who aren't local, won't be like, "Awe Shucks, I am too far away for that event. As for the local events as Consol Energy Center, I will be posting those on both blogs, as most shows are nationwide, and I always provide links to find the shoe in your area.

Phewwww, ok now that I got all that out of the way, lets get back to work on some reviews and giveaways!

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg