zplacehead1

Friday, October 26, 2012

Today (October 26) is National Pumpkin Day!

pumpkinday

Today is National Pumpkin Day! I love fall for a few reasons. The first is the way the leaves change colors and make beautiful art everywhere! The next is everything PUMPKIN flavored comes out! I enjoy my pumpkin spice coffee, donuts, candy, pies, cookies, cheesecakes, the entire pumpkin recipe collection actually. My fiancee always laughs because when I see a new pumpkin flavored item, I am like YES GOTTA HAVE IT! I like experimenting with pumpkin recipes also.

I love carving pumpkins, decorating them, everything about pumpkins. They just make fall seem so worth waiting for each year, along with the leaves.

Photobucket

I found some really great places to check out recipes.

The first is Yummy Pumpkin Recipes from Better Homes & Gardens!

PumpkinRecipes.org

500+ Pumpkin Recipes at Allrecipes.com!

JoyOfBaking.com

Enjoy National Pumpkin Day. After looking all these awesome recipes up, I have to make something!

**Disclosure: This post is for informational purposes only. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own.

signature

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg