zplacehead1

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! Plus some great activities!

 photo happybdayseuss_zps34c29c0b.png

One person who has always had a place in my life is Dr. Seuss! My kids have all my old books, as well as new ones, and my son learned to read with Green Eggs And Ham. I keep saying now that his characters are so popular, I want to make a nursery for a baby with that decor. Now, that is if I decide to have another child (I am not pregnant right now lol).

I love the simplicity of Dr Seuss's writing and the great fun in each of his stories. They are all awesome to me. Something you never forget, and helps you learn from a young age. So Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss, we love you!

I found some super fun crafts and activities for the kiddos! They are pretty simple and the kids loved them. Check them out:

How to Make a Pink Clover like Horton's

Printable Seuss Worksheets & Coloring Pages

Dr. Seuss Activities - A to Z Teacher Stuff

Free Dr Seuss Crafts, Dr Seuss Activities, and Printables

There are some sites that have popped up over time for great Dr. Seuss themed items:

SeussLand

Hatful-Of-Seuss

Early Moments - Kids Books

Enjoy Dr. Seuss's 109th Birthday! We are going to make some awesome crafts and enjoy some Green Eggs and Ham!

 photo dr-seuss-birthday_zps221a224e.gif

**Disclosure: This post is for informational purposes only. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own.

signature

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg