Right To Left:
Twinkle Sprinkles, Coco-Coconut, Blueberry Buddy, and Randy Candy
I was so excited to learn that I would be reviewing PetCakes! These little stuffed animals are the most adorable thing I have ever seen! They take on the cute idea of being a cupcake, but a pet at the same time. My daughter, Nevaeh, is absolutely in love!
Nevaeh's pick for her favorite is Coco-Coconut! With Twinkle Sprinkles coming in a close second. The PetCakes we received were Series 1. If you visit their website you can see the cute little critters they have now!
I love the whole concept that Well-Made Toys has come up with here. To me it looks like the animals are wearing a cute, colorful hat, and the cupcake sleeves are their beds. There are no small pieces for the kids to rip off, accept the cherry on the top of the cupcake, but it seems pretty tough, and it is material, not plastic!
I must say that these little critters are my little girls favorite toys at this time. She has not put them down since they arrived! She even took her baby doll blankets and wrapped them up in their little beds before she went to sleep, it was so cute! Therefore, I have to give them a 5 Star Rating, if my little Diva likes it, then is has to be awesome.
PetCakes - Amazon.com - Toys R' Us (Online Only)
The great people at Well-Made Toys were generous enough to offer one of Z's Space Readers 2 Petcakes. Well-Made will choose which 2 will go to the winner. Please post your e-mail in your comments. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Follow Z's Space on Google Friend Connect (Right Side Bar)
2. Visit PetCakes and tell me something you learned on their site.
1. Follow Z's Space Reviews on Twitter. (Leave username)
2. Like PetCakes on Facebook. (You could post on their wall that Z's Space Reviews Sent you, pretty please?)
3. Like Z's Space Reviews on Facebook.
4. Subscribe to RSS or E-mails. (On left side bar)
5. Tweet this giveaway, use the Share on Twitter Button below (Leave URL to Tweet)
6. Share this on Facebook (you may use the share on Facebook button at the bottom of the post).
7. Grab my button and put it on your blog (left side bar) (+5 Entries)
This giveaway will end on 2/20/11, and winners will be chosen via random.org. I will e-mail the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond to claim your prize. Thank you to all who enter, and good luck!!
**Disclaimer: I received 4 PetCakes from Series 1 for review. I received no other compensation for this review. I have given my honest opinion about this product.