zplacehead1

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Masques Review

Photobucket


Getting ready to head back to school or sending the kids back? Need a little time to yourself before jumping into the hustle and bustle of the fall? Need to get your skin back to beautiful after all the summer torment and sunburns? We have just the product for you, Montagne Jeunesse masques! Montagne Jeunesse masques are the perfect way to get yourself Zen and beautify your skin at the same time!

I had the amazing pleasure of reviewing Montagne Jeunesse Masques. I have to say these masques are amazingly refreshing to your skin. I absolutely loved the smells of all three that I reviewed. There are several different types of these masques available, in single use and also multi-use proportions. I had the opportunity to try out: Montagne Jeunesse Pore Cleansing Fruit Smoothie - Crushed Raspberry and Mango leaves skin fresh, clean and smooth, Montagne Jeunesse Warm Exfoliating Crystal Masque - A warm exfoliating masque sparkling with Honey & Sugar Cane crystals, and the Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque - For problem skin, especially the T-Zone. Eases away dry cells, unblocks blackheads & removes impurities.

I have to say that each one is super simple to use and the directions are easy to understand. Two of the packages I received has pictures on them with one word above them, example: Cleanse, Apply, Relax (10-15 mins), and Rinse. The other one had directions that were completely readable in actually like 3 languages! Although, English was alright for me.

Photobucket


All three completed the tasks they were assigned to on the package, to peel pores clean, smooth/ soften/condition skin, and deep pore cleansing. My skin felt amazing after the use of each one, but the one I was most impressed with was the peel-off masque. I usually don't have much trouble with black heads, but in the summer, from sweating and playing outside with the kids, I get them pretty bad sometimes. The masque peeled them all wonderfully and my skin felt so soft and healthy, and most importantly, CLEAN. So, on top of being an amazing product, it also has very attractive packaging, very eye catching. Just looking at it made me feel spa worthy! I have recommended this to all my friends and family. I found you can purchase it online here, or at some Walmarts and CVSs, there may be other stores also, please look for it in the skin care section!

You can also follow ALPHA HYDROX SKIN CARE - The one that works! on Facebook.

**Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg