zplacehead1

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Printable Pirate Treasure Hunt Riddles Review


Photobucket


This Pirate Party Treasure Hunt has everything you need to throw an indoor pirate treasure hunt. The riddles / clues are typed on an old worn paper background and typed in a fun pirate font. Each clue incorporates pirate lingo and leads the children the children to the next hidden clue. The clues are hidden among everyday household objects, so you will not need to purchase in special props to create a funtasic treasure hunt. The pirate treasure hunt is delivered in a PDF files and includes all the instructions you need to set up the hunt.

Along with the clues you will also receive a high resolution jpg and microsoft publisher file template for a pirate party invitation. Two invitations are included, one featuring a boy, and the other featuring a girl. Also included is the pirate font used, so that you will have no problem personalizing your own invitation.

This kit also comes with four free pirate party activity sheets.
- A pirate lingo sheet, perfect for teaching the partygoers how to talk like a pirate.
- A pirate maze.
- A pirate ship coloring sheet.
- A pirate word search.

I absolutely LOVE party printables. They are a great way to personalize any type of party for a affordable price. I also love how easy it is to use the PDFs provided by PartyGamesPlus.com. I chose to upload the customized PDF file to Staples.com and have them printed at my local Staples store. You can print these at home with ease also. I like the printed copies for younger children because they do not smear as with ink jet printers like I have. I am having a Pirate Party for my son this weekend (9/24/11) for my son, and I had these printed and did a trial run with my to kiddos and it was so much fun. I can not wait until the weekend to see all the kiddos playing and trying to figure out the clues. The images are of great quality and if you have younger children, you can choose the clues with pictures as opposed to the typed cards. My children had a blast at our mock hunt, and this is actually something you could just do for fun once you have the set also. Being a stay at home mom, I am always looking for new ideas for activities, and this is great to get the kiddos moving.

I have to say I would recommend any design/theme from PartyGamesPlus.com! There is also another pirate version available Jack and the Never Land Pirates, if the set I reviewed isn't exactly what you are looking for in a pirate theme.

You can visit Printable Treasure Hunt Riddles, Clues, and Ideas for more information on the printables and to order.

**Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg