zplacehead1

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Terrible Times...

I wanted to drop a note to all my wonderful readers. My mom is still in the hospital, she is set to have a triple bi-pass on Thursday or Friday, it will depend on her vitals those mornings. However, there is nothing else to do from here, besides the surgery. She didn't have medical insurance and I told my dad that the Assistance Office could possibly help her if something was really wrong, she thought she had pneumonia, so went to the hospital to find out she had a heart attack, needed a heart cath, was being transported about 2 hours from the hospital she was at for the procedure and they decided to almost kill her on the way down. She was to be at the bigger hospital at 8:30 am, to be prepped and ready for the heart cath at 9am, she never made it until after 10 am. Her blood pressure was so high, 240's /160's. They never did give me a number to say for sure what it was, her O2 levels were so low, like brain damage levels, and her blood sugar was 328, she is not even a diabetic.

On top of all that, I was to attend the Harlem Globetrotter show last night at Consol Energy Center, we were on our way to see my mom before the show, both kids got sick and then Ken and I did also, like the YUCKY flu, so didn't get to see mom before her procedure today, probably won't get to see her before her next one, the triple bi-pass, I am super worried. All around a Christmas that the parents were finally going to let me handle at my house to give them a break....Geeze no break here. So, if you all could, keep my mom in your prayers and hope for a speedy recovery for her! Thank you all for reading and being so wonderful!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Keeping your family in my prayers.

April said...

Praying for your family!

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg