zplacehead1

Friday, January 13, 2012

Today is National Rubber Ducky Day!! Let's celebrate! 1/13/12

Photobucket


I thought when I seen this I would share. Too cute! Today is National Rubber Ducky Day. I know when I was younger I used to love collecting different duckies. My kids do it now, holiday ones, themed ones, and just play ones. I love the rubber ducky, and I love the song, we sign it just about every night in the bath tub. Find the complete Lyrics HERE!



Also, here is a new site I found today while looking for a list of the cute little national days. This site is called Punchbowl.com. It is pretty neat. Head over HERE to see their full write up about National Rubber Ducky Day.

Just something neat to share. Tomorrow is National Dress Up Your Pet Day and National Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day! It is also a super special day for me, my BIRTHDAY lol. I am getting a tattoo, my first one. I am choosing to get a Z on my shoulder, pretty much hidden, but that Z is very important to me, since Zabrina is not very common. I will do a post tomorrow letting you all see. After the tattoo date, Ken and I are going to dinner and a movie, which I won tickets to through the Sunmaid holiday sweepstakes for 2 movie tickets! Super awesome if you ask me. Have a good Friday the 13th too, yeah that is today...

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg