zplacehead1

Sunday, April 15, 2012

One Tree Hill Season 9 on DVD/UltraViolet Order Yours NOW!

Photobucket


Season Nine presents a load of new challenges for OTH characters. Brooke & Julian deal with being new parents, Haley tries to find Nathan who was kidnapped and Clay finds himself sleepwalking and forgetting periods of time. What kind of new challenges have you faced in your life and how did you prevail? Relate your story to character challenges presented within Season 9 of OTH.

I mainly related to Brooke in Julian with the new baby. I have 2 children myself, and that is certainly a challenge. When I found out I was having my son, I was in my 7th year of medical school, and well, that changes a lot when you have a child. I believe the same for people who have their jobs/careers and way of life established already. However, I think Brooke and Julian were ready for the baby. They had talked of becoming parents and were making preparations for welcoming a child into their life. I, on the other hand, was completely not ready, had nothing for a child, and was attending classes while working 2 jobs to pay tuition, and my parents lived 2 hours away from me. Let's just say, I am not a doctor right now. Three years later I welcomed a beautiful little girl and she has special needs as well as my son. I am happy to be their mentor and stay at home mom. Being their mom and everything they need is more to me than any degree or career. I can always go back later when their needs are met and they are in all day school and on their way. Then I will worry about paying for their college tuition.

I can kind of relate to Clay's situation of sleepwalking and forgetting periods of time. Before I had my son, I really was strapped for time, 2 jobs, college, plus studying etc... I was exhausted, and yes I would sleepwalk. In the middle of the night I would honestly find myself in the kitchen or something wondering what I was doing. Toward the time I found out I was pregnant with my son, I collapsed from exhaustion (not knowing I was pregnant, and working + school for more than 100 hours a week!), at my first job. I woke up 4 days later in the hospital that I was completing a clinical position in. I tried to get up and go to work. I had no idea what was going on, where I was, and when they told me I had been there for 4 days, I was devastated. Considering, the second job had no idea what had happened, my parents were clueless that anything was wrong because they were so far away, and I had missed 4 days of school, with no time to make that up. Very scary situation. I made it through, and my little boy arrived 7 months later. These challenges in my life have shaped me into the person I am today, and I am thankful for them.

I really am going to miss this show SO MUCH! This is one of those shows you can relate to in so many ways. From high school all the way to adult hood, since the show ran for so long.

One Tree Hill is available on DVD and UltraViolet! Head over to http://bit.ly/GCYbxt and order yours now, ships within 10 days!

What is UltraViolet? UltraViolet (UV) is a digital rights authentication an cloud-based licensing system that allows users of digital home entertainment content to stream and download purchased content to multiple platforms and devices. UltraViolet adheres to a "buy once, play anywhere" approach that allows users to store digital proof-of-purchases under one account to enable playback of content that is platform- and point-of-sale-agnostic.



**Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Nine on DVD.

1 comment:

Minta's Creations said...

Never heard of this movie..sounds like a good soap.
Minta

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg