zplacehead1

Sunday, July 14, 2013

ChildProtect by DNA + $50 savings code!

**Disclosure: I will be bringing you more great details on events from the US Family Guide as a Moms Connect Member, keep following and follow Pittsburgh Kids Guide on Facebook just in case I miss something awesome! There is also a widget on the Left Side Bar for you to see if there are any deals as the current time. I may receive the below mentioned product as a US Family Guide Moms Connect member and Pittsburgh Kids Guide Blogger. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

 photo Child-ID-728x90_zpsa75b78bc.jpg

When people grew up 30 years ago, they all had our fingerprints taken to keep us safe. Now technology has evolved where we can collect our GENETIC FINGERPRINT with just a simple cheek swab.

 photo ImageProxy_zps05cbb9eb.jpg

This exclusive offer will allow you to get a $99 DNA Profile for your child. This is not kept in a database, but is kept solely by you. In the case of an emergency, you can provide this profile to law enforcement who can compare it to DNA at a crime scene and speed up the process to bring your child back safely.

*ChildProtect by DNA is provided by DNA Diagnostics Center, the largest private DNA company in the world and #1 hospital recommended in the US

*Over 800,000 children go missing every year!

*Law enforcement agencies state the first 3 hours of a missing child’s search are the most important

*A DNA profile is a Genetic Fingerprint and every person’s is unique

*Every profile is signed by a PhD when it leaves the DDC laboratory

*A DNA profile is used by police when they find an item (saliva) that contains traces of DNA. By having a DNA profile on hand, the police have something to compare against. If there is no DNA profile, police need to collect DNA from the child’s home and send it to a laboratory to get the profile.

 photo Child-ID-Cert_DDC_zps81544fa1.jpg

A DNA profile which years ago was over $400 is now only $99. But my readers will receive a limited time $50 off coupon by going to www.childprotectbydna.com and using code: USFamily50

Now, I am not going to disclose the entirety of my son's case here on my blog, but we had to use DDC labs for a Private DNA test several years ago for court. His father was not very compliant and I had our half and the court ordered his half... Now remember this was at least 5 years ago, but they were so prompt with results, less than 10 days, followed protocol for all collection and identification, etc... It was for court so all of that was very important. I paid for it and it was COSTLY (over $500!). This is an amazing price. I am glad that I did it privately though on my end because I have his profile. I am looking to get my daughter's now.

signature

No comments:

Swagbucks

Z's Favorite Blogs!

Closer To Lucy photo SATS-Blog-Button-11_zps5ed0c803.jpgPhotobucket

Freebies 4 MomOurKidsMomMommy Kat and Kids photo 1239900_569272913108280_282356913_a_zps18506370.png

Enza's bargains

Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Freebies Daily photo f04205b1-8d86-4166-9e82-3cf687946138_zps01aaf775.jpg