About Fruit Burst™ Squeezers
Made in the U.S.A., Del Monte Fruit Burst™ Squeezers contain 1 ½ servings of fruit or fruit and veggies and are an excellent source of vitamins A and C. In addition, Del Monte Fruit Burst™ Squeezers contain no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup.
Fruit + Veggie Varieties:
- Peach-Mango: Pear puree concentrate, water, pumpkin juice concentrate, peach puree concentrate, pear juice concentrate, carrot juice concentrate, carrot puree, mango puree concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
- Blueberry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pumpkin juice concentrate, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, carrot puree, blueberry puree concentrate, fruit and vegetable extracts for color, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
Simply Fruit Varieties:
- Apple Cinnamon: Pear puree concentrate, water, apple puree concentrate, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), cinnamon, malic acid.
- Mixed Berry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, strawberry puree, red raspberry puree concentrate, blueberry puree concentrate, fruit and vegetable extracts for color, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), malic acid.
- Strawberry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pear juice concentrate, strawberry puree concentrate, natural flavors, carmine, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), malic acid.
Our experience with Del Monte Fruit Burst Squeezers:
We were provided a nice little gift pack from Del Monte to try out the new Fruit Burst Squeezers. We received Fryut + Veggie - Blueberry and Simply Fruit - Apple Cinnamon. Now, my son is a picky eater. VERY PICKY. I started out with Simply fruit for a quick snack before football practice and the loved it. My daughter on the other hand, she is a little easier to trick into her veggies. My son on the other hand, he can read, so he saw veggie on the blueberry package, which is why he chose the apple cinnamon first. I did however, get him to try the blueberry the next morning before school. He was delightfully surprised that he couldn't taste any veggies! I have to say I am in love with these little pouches. I can't get my boy to eat any veggies, and these are a great way to get his servings in to his meals. Another thing I love about these pouches of goodness, they are totally portable, and non-messy! We do a lot of traveling between my daughter's therapies and my son's football activities, so these are great snacks to grab on the go.
I tried them both as well as the kids and I thought they were great tasting. I love my veggies though, which is why I don't understand my son's opposition toward them. I love everything from asparagus to zucchini. I would love to try the other varieties available, which I am going grocery shopping this afternoon, so I will be sure to look for them!
Don't forget to check out Del Monte!
I posted a few days ago about the First Day of School Photo Contest. Submissions are over, however, you can still vote for the winner! Head over to the Del Monte Facebook Page to vote - see official rules for more information.
One lucky reader will receive the same gift pack I received! Please use the Prosimple widget below to enter!
Picture of the bags opened.